Boeienweide, Frederik Van Eedenplein 2050 Antwerp, Belgium
*These Rules and Regulations apply to all vendors.
Please read the following conditions before sending us your filled-up information form. By submitting your form, you agree by all the conditions presented in this document and/or any other attached forms.
- Vendors are not permitted to sell any beverages (drinks) during the entire festival.
- Vendors are not permitted to promote their products or services outside the boundaries of the festival grounds.
- Vendors are to remain manned for the duration of the festival. The festival starts at 10am and ends at 8pm.
- Ingress time is from 8am-10am and egress is 8pm. All vehicles are expected to be off the festival grounds by 945am.
- No open flames are permitted in any part of the venue. Barbecue/grilling is only allowed for vendors.
- The use of charcoal or LPG gas is allowed with due diligence from the vendors. The vendors are expected to take necessary safety precautions that may cause any damages to the park, customers or any festival entities. The organization will not be held liable for any damages caused by the vendors’ actions or inactions during the festival.
- Any decorations may not be attached, tied, or otherwise affixed to properties, structures, trees or plants on the festival grounds. The organization reserves the right to dismantle any vendor decoration after several warnings or advice has been conducted.
- Vendors are responsible for keeping their allotted space attractive during the festival.
- Vendors are required to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of their allotted area during and after the festival. It is expected that all vendors provide their own garbage bins and dispose their trash properly as necessary. Failure to comply may lead to the cancellation of deposit to the organization.
- Vendors must provide their own proper fire extinguishers during the festival.
- Gambling is strictly prohibited to all vendors and guests at the venue. The organization reserves the right to confiscate all gambling-related materials after the necessary warning and advice has been conducted.
- The organizers will not be held liable for any health issues caused by the food or drink sold by the vendors. The vendors are expected to do the due diligence on the preparation and serving of the food and drinks being sold. Any issues arising from the sold items are the sole responsibility of the vendor.
- In case of any control from the Belgian authorities, the organizer bears no responsibility whatsoever to the result or procedure of the matter.
- Vendors must provide their own tent (max. 3m x 3m). Should the vendor bring a larger tent, news costs will be charged accordingly.
- For vendors who require electricity, a maximum of 2000w will be allocated for a cost. Additional power may be requested and will be charged accordingly to the vendor.
- In case of any fortuitous event or force majeure that may cause damages or cancellation of the whole event, no refunds or reimbursements will be provided to the vendors.
- Once registered and paid, the vendor fee will not be refunded.
- Final ground lay-out and booth location assignment is based on the sole discretion of the festival management.